Welcome to the website at https://www.affidea.hu/ operated by Affidea Magyarország Kft. (Seat: H-1083 Budapest, Bókay János str. 44-46. 8th floor.; “Affidea”)
The website https://www.affidea.hu/ (hereinafter: Website) users can only visit at their own risk. Affidea Magyarország Kft. has the right to change these Terms unilaterally at any time.
Affidea Magyarország Kft. takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Website is up-to-date, accurate and precise. Despite the fact that the pages of the Website are accessible to users of any country, the information provided, is only valid in the territory of Hungary.
2. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use this Website.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove from these Terms at any time at its sole discretion. Therefore, you should check the Terms from time to time when using the Site. All users are obliged to accept such changes as to be bound by them, given that the use of the Website constitutes a clear and willful acceptance of the changes to the terms and conditions.
4. These terms may be supplemented by additional terms relating to specific content and activities, which you also agree to by using the Site.
5. It is the User’s responsibility to make all necessary arrangements for accessing the Website. It is also the responsibility of the User to ensure that all persons entering the Website through his internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and accept them.
1. It is impossible to draw up a list of acceptable and unacceptable uses of this Website in any case.
2. Generally speaking, the Service Provider does not tolerate any use of the Website that worsens or is likely to impair its reputation, the availability, integrity of the site or which causes or threatens any legal, tax, regulatory or other liability problems in itself. The Service Provider therefore requests that the Website be respected and not used differently from its intended purpose or in a manner that violates the rights of any party or is likely to cause damage to the other party. The above request covers all persons who have reached the Website through your assistance.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right – that in case of a non-intended use or in case it is suspected
• to suspend the use of the Site or any part thereof,
• to block access to the Website or any part thereof,
• or terminate the right to use the Site or any part of it.
1. Then non-proper use of the Website shall be reported to the competent authority and its own legal advisers.
2. In addition, the Service Provider reserves the right to publish all evidence that directly or indirectly relates to the improper use of this site.
1. All materials contained in or accessible through the Site, including, without limitation, texts, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips, software and other content, as well as their compilation, collection, arrangement and (including the “look and feel” of the Website) are protected by Hungarian and international copyright laws and are owned, controlled or licensed by Affidea Magyarország Kft. and it obtains the licenses from the original creators or licence providers of these materials. All such rights are reserved.
2. The aforementioned materials can only be viewed on the Website. Any other use of these materials, including the copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, extraction, re-use., receipt, republication, download, playback, sending, presentation or other use thereof, in any way and by any means without the prior written consent of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
3. The use of all trademarks of this Website is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Service Provider.
4. All materials contained and posted on the Site are intended for non-commercial use of the User. Subject to these Terms, the Service Provider grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Website, to use it and to get acquainted with the materials listed thereon. In other words, no title, right or interest in the aforementioned materials will be transferred to you through your use of the Website.
5. You may download and print extracts from the Website only for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to the materials appearing on the Site. However, you must not modify copies of printed or digital materials that you have printed or downloaded and used and it is prohibited to use the illustrations, photos, video sequences or diagrams from the site without indicating its source and extracted from its context. If you print, copy or download any material from the Website in breach of the Terms set out above, your right to use the Site shall be revoked immediately.
6. You may not use the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining the permission of Affidea Magyarország Kft. or its licensors.
1. Affidea Magyarország Kft. will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information posted on the Website is up-to-date and complete, but it cannot guarantee that this information will be really true and complete.
2. The Service Provider shall take all reasonable and necessary steps to ensure that the Website is available to all authorized users, but does not guarantee that the Website will be permanently accessible or free from server attacks.
3. The Website is operated by Affidea Magyarország Kft. Neither the Service Provider nor the Affidea Magyarország Kft.’s license owner, service provider or supplier guarantee that the Website will be free from interruptions and errors, that it corrects errors that occur, or that the Website or the server providing its access to it will be free from harmful elements.
4. Affidea Magyarország Kft. does not guarantee that the materials on the Website or the materials provided by third parties accessed through the Website are correct, accurate, timely and reliable. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages or harms (including the failure of the User’s computer system or loss of data) arising from the use of any of the above mentioned products, offers, contents or materials (including, without limitation, the download).
5. Nor shall any advice or information obtained from the Service Provider’s staff or from the Website constitute the basis of a guarantee not expressly provided by these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Service Provider shall take into account the relevant legal regulations in force at all times when defining the exclusion of liability.
By using the Website the user accepts that Affidea Magyarország Kft. does not bear any responsibility for direct, indirect or random damage – including but not limited to missed contract or benefit, lost income or revenue, missed good reputation, missed expected savings, loss of data or other intangibles (even if the Service provider has been noticed of the possibility of these damages), including those which have emerged from or as a result of the following:
• inability to use the Site;
• use of any content or other material of the Website or found on websites linked to or from the Website
• unauthorized access to the User’s data receipt;
• statements made by any third party on the Site; or
• any other matter that relates to the Website.
1. The Service Provider acknowledges its liability in the event of death or personal injury or deception resulting from its own negligence and in the event that the applicable legal regulations impose a condemnation.
2. If you are dissatisfied with any part of the Site or any of these terms, the only and exclusive solution is to discontinue your use of the Website.
3. These Terms do not affect the liability of Affidea Magyarország Kft. in cases where the applicable law states that it may not limit or exclude its liability.
1. The Service Provider’s aim is to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate and consistent according to the current best knowledge and practice. However, medicine and medical practice are constantly evolving and individual cases may require special advice which cannot be provided through this Website. Consequently, this Website provides information only for guidance. It is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified healthcare professional. In matters affecting your health, be sure to consult a doctor!
2. https://www.affidea.hu/, as an intermediary service provider, does not control the content of the information it makes available, nor does it seek any facts or circumstances suggesting the conduct of illegal activities. https://www.affidea.hu/ is not liable for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of information on this website.
3. The Service Provider does not guarantee that the information posted on the Site meets your health or medical requirements. The accuracy of the information on the Site is not guaranteed and may be subject to change. Consequently, Affidea Magyarország Kft. does not provide guarantee for any damages or costs arising from the use of the information provided.
4. Taking into account the relevant legal regulations, the Service Provider excludes any liability arising from being confident in the information published on the Website.
5. Some of the Website may contain advertising and support. Advertisers and
sponsors are responsible for ensuring that their materials posted on the Website comply with international and Hungarian laws. Affidea Magyarország Kft. cannot be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the advertising materials.
The user accepts not to use the Website for the purposes listed below, nor to allow or permit third parties to use the Site:
• unauthorized access to the Website, the host server of the Website, or any server, computer or database related to the Website;
• endangering or violating the operation of the Website or the quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
• obtaining or collecting information about other persons, including their e-mail addresses, without their consent;
• any commercial use, including direct marketing, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, chain letters, spams, advertising or promotional materials;
• distribute, download, upload or transmission of any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, at signs or any other harmful and disadvantageous programs;
• attacking the Site through an attack of service denial; or
• conduct contrary to the terms of any Internet Service Provider;
1. The Website contains links to third parties’ websites. Service Provider is not responsible for content posted on third parties’websites. If the User chooses to enter a third party’s website linked from the Website, he shall do it at his own risk.
2. The Service Provider generally welcomes those re-links that point to the Website from other relevant, appropriate websites, which is subject to the Service Provider’s prior consent to the creation of such links. In addition to the foregoing, Affidea Magyarország Kft. reserves the right to refuse consent to the creation of such links without any explanation.
3. A link from any other website to the Website may only be presented in such a way that it does not adversely affect the user’s visiting experience (frameworks or any similar techniques).
4. The editor of that page shall be the copyright holder for the links available through the Website.
Affidea Web Booking is one of the ways in which you can request an appointment for diagnostic tests provided by Affidea.
The purpose of Affidea Web Booking is to provide you with an online time request for diagnostic health services provided by Affidea, and you can check your personal data. The examination selected and the created data sheet at the time of an online time request form the basis for future healthcare; so please provide data with consideration to this. Affidea Call centre staff will always contact you by phone after you have sent your reservation to finalise the inquiry and time specified by you or change it if necessary.
By finalizing this date, you and Affidea have entered into a health service contract. On the basis of the contract of assignment for the medical service, you, as the Client, entrusts Affidea with the provision of the booked service, and Affidea provides the agreed health service with the acceptance of the assignment.
The health service provided by Affidea can be used with or without social security (NEAK) funding. If you wish to use our service without social security financing, the current price list can be found at https://www.affidea.hu/privat-arlista/ or the Affidea Call centre will provide you with information on the applicable fees at any time. Affidea has the right to modify and simultaneously publish its list prices at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw from the service, you can do so through the Affidea Call centre, by cancelling your booking.
1. Affidea Magyarország Kft. is committed to the privacy and security of the Users. Any personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
2. By entering this Website, the User accepts that the information passing through the Internet is not free from third-parties’ interventions. Consequently, Affidea Magyarország Kft. cannot guarantee the confidentiality or secrecy of the information relating to the user via the Internet.
1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Affidea Magyarország Kft., with regard to your access to the Website and the of websites any other third party through this Website.
Date of these Terms and Conditions of Use: 1st October, 2020